At Dumapo, we work hard to help ensure the security of your account. Here are a few things that you can do to keep your information safe both on and off Dumapo:
Make sure you have updated your browser to the latest version. Older browsers may not be secure enough to protect your personal or financial information.
Software companies frequently release updates to improve security and help keep your personal and financial information safe, so be sure to install browser updates as soon as they are available. Older web browsers may not be secure enough for managing your payment methods or making payments. If you are using an older browser version, you may need to upgrade your web browser before you can edit your payment methods or make a purchase on Dumapo.
- Create a userID that is different from your email address and does not reveal your name.
- Create a unique password that’s easy for you to remember and type, difficult to guess, and includes a mix of upper- and lower-case letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Don’t reuse your Dumapo userID (or email address) and password on other accounts—use a different username and password combination on every site you visit.
- Change your password every 30 to 60 days.
- Never reveal your Dumapo or online payment passwords to anybody.
- Consider using a password manager. Research to find the best one for you.
- Never store passwords on your smartphone or tablet.
- De-select the Keep Me Logged In option when using a public computer or when you are not actively using a site. Simply closing your browser is not enough to ensure privacy.
- Be aware of who is around you and may be watching what you are doing online. Protect your screen from onlookers.